Why, you ask? Mainly because the links were hard to see and I have been thinking I should change templates so they are easier to see and follow. I have also added Google+ to this page and have optimized it for mobile. I am dealing with putting a mobile ap on the main website, too. Hopefully, I will get through that today for you.
Hope you like the changes. Please leave a comment for me on the change and any issues you might have with the ap. If this template is too 60's for you, I can always change to something else, but the mobile looked nice. If you find it too hard to read or the color is too bold, let me know. I will change it to whatever is easiest to read. I would much rather you be pleased with reading the blog than that it be a color I like.
In the meantime, as always....
Good Prospecting to You,
Shirley Weilnau
www.hookedongold.com
hookedongold@gmail.com